The original measurements were: 34, 27, 35.. Umm, yeah.. I had to reduce it to the almost the lowest settings and now it fits: 31, 24, 32 (give or take).
That's definitely not the only problems. Because I couldn't get it on the mannequin, I had to cut open the entire back, and just decided to put buttons down the whole thing. So, I'm changing the materials I'm using; instead of (Three) 9/16" Jet Black Orla Buttons, I'll be using (Nine) 1/2" Black Fashion Buttons.
And I've gotten a ton of practice with the buttonhole function on my machine. It's ridiculous. I don't know how to describe the foot, but it definitely could be used as a torture device. Of course, it took a lot of getting used to and I made plenty of mistakes at first, but I think I got a handle on the function now, so if nothing else, practice is definitely something I could use a lot of!
I'll soon be retiring to my bed to sew on the nine buttons down the back. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I think I'll definitely finish.. Although, I still have a lot to accomplish. Still have to do the sleeves, trimming, and tracking. (And a few hemming issues.)
I bet you can't wait to see my newly named, Foil Mess Dress, tomorrow! (I hope.)